Friday, January 25, 2013

An Attuitude of Gratitude

What a week! Telling you about it would require a lot of effort, and well... it's Friday, who has time for that? ;) As my days become more and more packed, I've realized how thankful I am for each opportunity. Although from time to time, I forget how lucky I am. Training my mind to re-focus on what I have always helps and today I'm going to make a list of things I'm thankful for!

In no particular order:

1. Long winter jackets

2. My memory foam mattress pad

3. Chocolate chips

4. A college education in Minnesota

5. My sparkly wrist watch

6. My parent’s commitment to each other

7. The heater in my room

8. The Word

9. Carbonated drinks

10. Lisi Arnstrom ~ My partner in crime!

11. Refreshing conversations with total strangers

12. My church ~ I'm blessed, encouraged, and challenged

13. My wonderful girlfriends!

14. Guy friends that are respected men, not unaccountable boys

15. My ability to Tweet at famous people like Jared Allen. The Internet is crazy cool

16. Little kids that cuddle and jump on me when we play

17. My car ~ I love singing my lungs out when I'm alone

18. Dogs ~ Their loving companionship

19. A dad who I aspire to be like

20. My sales and marketing job at the Minnesota Daily

21. When my friend's parents consider me as their own

22. BIG coffee mugs

23. Friends and family who believe in me and tell me they do

24. Action movies ~ They are to me, as the Notebook is for other women.

25. My older siblings ~ I see them experience things before me, and I learn from them

26. Live in a state that has professional football, baseball, basketball, and hockey

27. My house ~ Growing up and going to school with my siblings

28. The Evergreen Bloomington years..

29. Gymnastics ~ Where I could release my adrenaline

30. My new gym membership ~ YEAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment